- Treatment of the Age-Related Macula Degeneration (ARMD): Journal of Medicinal Food
- Parkinson's disease: WO2016 166565 A1
- Alzheimer's disease: WO2106 150481 A1
- Neuromuscular diseases (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis),
- Other pathologies related to demyelination (Multiple Sclerosis).
The Ethnodyne laboratory is conducting a pilot clinical study (ETHNOPARK) at the University Hospital of Strasbourg in the Neurology department (pathology of movement) to evaluate the effectiveness of a composition of Parkinson's disease and associated disorders.
The results of the study are expected for the first quarter of 2019.The laboratory Ethnodyne has developed and markets a range of 5 food supplements: